- Venosan 100 Series brings to you Premium Cotton Medical Compression Stockings
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Venosan compression stockings provide graduated compression
- Compression class III : 34-46mm Hg
- Durable: The robust construction provides convincingly tough, strong quality and is ideal for long-term compression therapy
- Easy to put on: The stretchable knitted cotton fabric allows your compression stockings to be put on easily.
- Natural: Cotton allows a higher degree of wearer comfort for all those who prefer a natural fibre against the skin, or who are allergic to synthetic fibres. Cotton against the skin.
- Compression Level: Class III
- Fabric Composition: 59% Tatel Polyamide, 24% Lycra Elastane & 17% Cotton.
- Brand: Venosan
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 9/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class III?
Indications for using class III stockings are:
- For chronic venous insufficiency
- Pronounced oedema
- Atrophie blanche
- After resolution of severe ulcers
Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice.
After using these Stockings I am standing up on my legs without pains, tablets and Doctor.I am fully satisfied with quality and service.
Effective for tired legs. Comes with great comfort and softness
Comfortable and easy to put on.
These compression hoses are great for relief of ankle swelling. Love that the toes are out and you can wear with sandals
Have ordered again and will continue to do so.. Venosan compression stockings has become my go-to brand.