- Venosan 100 Series brings to you Premium Cotton Medical Compression Stockings
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Venosan compression stockings provide graduated compression
- Compression class II : 23-32mm Hg
- Durable: The robust construction provides convincingly tough, strong quality and is ideal for long-term compression therapy
- Easy to put on: The stretchable knitted cotton fabric allows your compression stockings to be put on easily.
- Natural: Cotton allows a higher degree of wearer comfort for all those who prefer a natural fibre against the skin, or who are allergic to synthetic fibres. Cotton against the skin.
- Compression Level: Class II
- Fabric Composition: 59% Tatel Polyamide, 24% Lycra Elastane & 17% Cotton.
- Brand: Venosan
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 9/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class II?
Indications for Venosan Class II Stockings
- For more serious symptoms
- For more marked varicose veins or moderate oedema
- After healing of minor ulcers
- After sclerosis and surgery for varicose veins
- After deep vein thrombosis
- In cases of insufficiency (weakness) of the valves in the deep veins
- Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice
One of the most comfortable pair compression stockings that I have been wearing
i liked them so much i bought another pair Definitely
The compression level works well for me
These fit well and I liked the wide band at the top of the stockings