- Venosan 100 Series brings to you Premium Cotton Medical Compression Stockings
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Venosan compression stockings provide graduated compression
- Compression class II : 23-32mm Hg
- Durable: The robust construction provides convincingly tough, strong quality and is ideal for long-term compression therapy
- Easy to put on: The stretchable knitted cotton fabric allows your compression stockings to be put on easily.
- Natural: Cotton allows a higher degree of wearer comfort for all those who prefer a natural fibre against the skin, or who are allergic to synthetic fibres. Cotton against the skin.
- Compression Level: Class II
- Fabric Composition: 59% Tatel Polyamide, 24% Lycra Elastane & 17% Cotton.
- Brand: Venosan
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 9/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class II?
Indications for Venosan Class II Stockings
- For more serious symptoms
- For more marked varicose veins or moderate oedema
- After healing of minor ulcers
- After sclerosis and surgery for varicose veins
- After deep vein thrombosis
- In cases of insufficiency (weakness) of the valves in the deep veins
- Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice
Venosan Class II Compression Stockings
Works great to prevent swelling after foot surgery. Let me note that it is also very soft and comfortable especially now that it is humid. I prefer Venosan because of the premium cotton fabric option it gives.
I bought these compression stockings and find them very comfortable, durable, and work well
Better than other ones I have tried beforeI like it
My best friend and I are extremely happy with our purchase These comfortable stockings are worth the price They were easy to put on as well Thanks