- Relieves tired and aching legs
- Prevents swollen ankles
- Reduces pregnancy related venous insufficiency
- Improves blood circulation
- Comfortable in all-weather as the microfiber composition helps wicking off perspiration moisture
- Provides clinical proven compression level
- Provides Graduated Compression Support
- Compression Level: Preventive (18-21 mm Hg)
- Fabric Composition: Microfiber
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Colors: Available in Black and Beige
- Durability: 8/10 (Based on customer experience)
- In pregnancy hormonal changes brought about to nurture the baby, can result in the loss of vein-wall tone in the legs, pooling blood in the legs and reducing return of blood to the heart
- This can lead to pain and fatigue in the legs and swollen ankles
- In addition the growing baby in the womb exerts pressure on the large veins in the abdomen which can further slowdown circulation in the legs
- On an average 99% women suffer from aching, swelling and tired legs, and 40% of women suffer from varicose veins.
Being pregnant has given me the mommy skin glow, but also swollen feet.
I was looking for socks to care for it and found this.
I called the customer executive for more details about the socks, it reached me in 2 days.
I have been wearing it for 3 weeks now. Comfortable and tight.
I was just browsing the net, when I stumbld upon this product. Just helped me during my pregnancy. Will recommed it to all the Mom-to-be