- Provides comfort and boosts the blood circulation
- Fine elastic top band keeps stockings in place
- Prevents vein stasis or embolism due to bed confinement
- Designed for pre or post-surgical patients
- Compression Level: 18 mm Hg
- Fabric Composition: Polyamide and Elastane
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 7/10 (Based on customer experience)
How to wear?
The tough elastic that is used to make compression stockings can be difficult to wear and adjust, especially if you have arthritis or other problems that limit hand movement or function.
- Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heal facing down
- Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
- Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.
- To know more have a look at our videos
The stich is leaving away and the joints are already seperating
Good item, better in quality. Really like it
Product is good for this price range