- Sorgen Classique is made with SWISS Technology and high-quality yarn.
- Traditional Lycra fabric which provides optimum comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Sorgen Classique comes with true graduated compression
- Compression class II : 23-32 mm Hg
When to use Class II
- Compression Level: Class II
- Fabric Composition: Lycra (polyamide)
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 8/10 (Based on customer experience)
- Manufactured in Egypt with premium quality yarn
Indications for using Sorgen Classique class II stockings are:
- Class II or grade II stockings are usually worn when:
- For more serious symptoms
- For more marked varicose veins or moderate oedema
- After healing of minor ulcers
- After sclerosis and surgery for varicose veins
- After deep vein thrombosis
- In cases of insufficiency (weakness) of the valves in the deep veins
Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice.
Sorgen Classique Class II Knee Length Stockings (AD)
Sorgen Classique Class II Thigh Length Stockings (AGH)
The Quality of the product is Good. Size of the Stockings is Perfect. Very Good Pricing.
Good quality fits according to your measurements if taken correctly, I was impressed by the delivery and prompt customer service.
The compression on the ankle could be a bit tighter. Kindly take my feedback to the company. All in All, will be using your website again
Dear Sorgen Team, I am very much Happy to wear this Sorgen Classique thigh length Compression stocking. Thanks a lot u finally find for me I am age of 71 years but very slim I am happy now. Thanks a lot GOD bless you all and your company my prayers will be with you always Thank you so much. Devestamma Paul
Although the quality of the material is good the compression provided at the foot n ankle is low, while the pressure at the calf is more. Its actually counter productive. You definitely need to redesign it.
Sorgen Classique Class II Stockings