Do you experience swollen feet and aching legs during travel? If yes, then Sorgen travel support socks is what you need.
- Prolonged sitting may result in slowing of blood flow to the heart , raising pressure in the veins of the legs and slowing the circulation.
- In addition , the low humidity, lowered oxygen levels and insufficient fluid intake can further lead to dehydration.
- This can lead to pain and fatigue in the legs, swollen ankle and high risk of travel related DVT.
- The risk of venous DVT according to WRIGHT*, almost doubles after long haul flights and other forms of travel such as car, bus and trains involving prolonged seat immobility.
- DVT is known as a silent killer and is asymptomatic in approximately 50% of those who have it.