- Sorgen Royale is made with premium microfiber fabric.
- The microfiber fabric wicks away moisture and makes it very comfortable to wear
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Sorgen Royale comes with true graduated compression
- Compression class I : 18-21mm Hg
Why Sorgen Royale?
- Compression Level: Class I
- Fabric Composition: Microfiber
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 9/10 (Based on customer experience)
- Breathable : The Microfiber Fabric wicks away moisture from the skin preventing perspiration from clinging to the skin. You always stay cool and comfortable in all weather
- Durability: Microfiber medical compression stockings are more durable as they retain their shape for a long time with repeated washes, with no change in compression level.
- Easy to wear: Microfiber compression stockings are easily stretchable thereby making it easier to wear, especially for the thigh length users, this is most sort option.
- Extra Soft: Microfiber medical compression stockings are very soft and comfortable to the skin. As they are worn for long durations these stockings this feature of Microfiber is an very important aspect.
Sorgen Royale Class I Knee Length Stockings (AD)
Sorgen Royale Class I Thigh Length Stockings (AGH)
I recommend this great high quality compression stocking Exactly what I wanted The 23-32 grade for compression is very firm for my legs It does take some effort to wear it on but it is worth it The how to wear video makes it simpler to understand.
I love the pair of Sorgen Royale compression stockings Class I Knee Length These really help me I sit at a computer all day and suffer from varicose veins These really help my circulation.
Great support and very comfortable
I have purchased all three types of varicose veins socks. They all provide great support for my feet. No problem for using entire day. Comfortable cloth. Only after washing I experienced short threads uprooting but it has not degraded the overall quality. (Yet)