- Sorgen Royale is made with premium microfiber fabric.
- The microfiber fabric wicks away moisture and makes it very comfortable to wear
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Sorgen Royale comes with true graduated compression
- Compression class I : 18-21mm Hg
Why microfiber is better than cotton?
- For a humid country like India, the answer is YES. Microfiber has many advantages of cotton especially in Medical Compression Stockings (Where one wears it for more than 6-8 hours a day).
- Breathable : The Microfiber Fabric wicks away moisture from the skin preventing perspiration from clinging to the skin. You always stay cool and comfortable in all weather
- Durability: Microfiber medical compression stockings are more durable as they retain their shape for a long time with repeated washes, with no change in compression level.
- Easy to wear: Microfiber compression stockings are easily stretchable thereby making it easier to wear, especially for the thigh length users, this is most sort option.
- Extra Soft: Microfiber medical compression stockings are very soft and comfortable to the skin. As they are worn for long durations these stockings this feature of Microfiber is an very important aspect.
- Compression Level: Class I
- Fabric Composition: Microfiber
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 9/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class I?
Indications for using Sorgen Royale class I stockings are:
- For a feeling of tired and heavy legs
- Early venous insufficiency (weakness)
- Mild varicose veins without pronounced oedema
- For varicose veins in pregnancy
- For so called “spider veins”
- After sclerosis of varicose veins
Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice.
How to wear?
It is advisable to use a slider
Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heal facing down
Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
Slide your foot into the stocking
Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.