- Sorgen Classique is made with SWISS Technology and high-quality yarn.
- Traditional Lycra fabric which provides optimum comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Sorgen Classique comes with true graduated compression
- Compression class II : 23-32 mm Hg
- Compression Level: Class II
- Fabric Composition: Lycra (polyamide)
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 8/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class II?
Indications for using Sorgen Classique class II stockings are:
- Class II or grade II stockings are usually worn when:
- For more serious symptoms
- For more marked varicose veins or moderate oedema
- After healing of minor ulcers
- After sclerosis and surgery for varicose veins
- After deep vein thrombosis
- In cases of insufficiency (weakness) of the valves in the deep veins
Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice.
How to wear?
Sorgen Classique Class II Knee Length Stockings (AD)
Sorgen Classique Class II Thigh Length Stockings (AGH)