- Sorgen Classique is made with SWISS Technology and high-quality yarn.
- Traditional Lycra fabric which provides optimum comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Sorgen Classique comes with true graduated compression
- Compression class I : 18-21 mm Hg
- Compression Level: Class I
- Fabric Composition: Lycra (polyamide)
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 8/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class I?
Indications for using Sorgen Classique class I stockings are:
- For a feeling of tired and heavy legs
- Early venous insufficiency (weakness)
- Mild varicose veins without pronounced oedema
- For varicose veins in pregnancy
- For so called “spider veins”
- After sclerosis of varicose veins
Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice.
How to wear?
Sorgen Classique Class I Thigh Length Stockings (AGH)
Sorgen Classique Class I Knee Length Stockings (AD)
Comformatable and soft. Less Price & good product
i am using so many products but i believe only sorgen bex its one of the best fabric ever.
very good stocking , love u guys... , Believe in me. it's a amazing product..
Great quality at this price. This is the second time i bought it for me Durable, easy to wear, and most importantly it serves the purpose
I am happy purchase these produc Very good good softness & smooth