- Sorgen Classique is made with SWISS Technology and high-quality yarn.
- Traditional Lycra fabric which provides optimum comfort
- Reinforced toe and heel for better durability
- The thigh length stockings come with an silicon band at the top to provide extra grip and support
- Sorgen Classique comes with true graduated compression
- Compression class I : 18-21 mm Hg
- Compression Level: Class I
- Fabric Composition: Lycra (polyamide)
- Brand: Sorgen
- Length : Available in Knee length and thigh length
- Durability: 8/10 (Based on customer experience)
When to use Class I?
Indications for using Sorgen Classique class I stockings are:
- For a feeling of tired and heavy legs
- Early venous insufficiency (weakness)
- Mild varicose veins without pronounced oedema
- For varicose veins in pregnancy
- For so called “spider veins”
- After sclerosis of varicose veins
Please Note: These explanations expressed here are based on a general understanding on compression levels and they DO NOT replace nor overrule the doctor’s advice.
How to wear?
The tough elastic that is used to make compression stockings can be difficult to wear and adjust, especially if you have arthritis or other problems that limit hand movement or function.
In case of medical compression stockings, it is advisable to use a slider
- Put your hand inside the stocking foot with the heal facing down
- Turn the leg of the stocking inside out as far as the heel
- Stretch the stocking sideways at the heel
- Slide your foot into the stocking
- Make the heel of the stocking coincide with your heel
- Grasping the top of the stocking pull over the ankle, continue up the leg
- Adjust and straighten the stocking as you go up and remove wrinkles if any.
- To know more have a look at our videos
- For compression pantyhose, use the same steps to gently ease the pantyhose up to your waist